Sunday, October 19, 2008

New Sem New Start

Time leaped, can't believe I am now in Year 3 Sem 2. Is almost near to graduate my uni life.

After internship, we all came back to our school in the first day. I met my group members, buddy's, and a lot of classmate. Some of them changed their hairstyle or appearance, it look differently. Some of them seem like become more knowledgeable after their internship, and they are more clear in their future plan.

This semester I only have 1 subject which is Integrated Marketing Communication, and 1 Final Year Project. Most probably, i think will quite free on this sem compare with previous sem which is very very busy.

This semester I group with some of the new members. Although, our class have some problem regarding divided the group. However, I feel very happy and excited to work with the new members and hopefully will come the best work. So, same word as usual... "we are the best". Gambateh !!

2 comments:

peachlee said...

yuP.. hehe^^
as Veron always mention " We are the best" almost reach to " We are the champion.." the song lah.. hey im not proud ga.. it's jz a kind of motivation hehe^^

Ming said...

Haha ^^
sound great and reasonable...